Want to make the most of your trip to USA? The natural destination in that country is the place where you should be. The United States has a lot of natural attractions where one can visit. The country holds great pleasures and this makes a lot of people to visit during their vacation.
Top Natural Destinations in the USA:
Here are the top natural destinations in the USA that anyone would wish to visit and have a keen grisp at:
The Grand Canyon
- Found in the northern part of Phoenix Arizona.
- It is 18 miles deep and 1 mile deep.
- It is said that it stretches for around 277 river miles.
- There is a Grand Canyon National park found in this landscape which mainly covers 1,218,375 acres.
- There are many ways that one can see this great landscape which include; RV to the Skywalk, overlook from your car, through hiking and many other ways.
- For the nature lovers, when in USA ensure you visit this area.
- It is found in the Northern New York. This is along the border between the United States and Canada.
- This is evident that this natural attraction is mainly shared by two countries that are the USA and Canada.
- This fall forms when water drains into Lake Ontario from Lake Erie.
- It is made from three main falls which include; Horseshoe Falls, Bridal Veil and American Falls.
- The U.S side has an old state park which was established by Frederick Law Olmstead and it is known as the Niagara Falls State Park.
- To get to this falls one can use boats and ensure that they are in waterproof gears because of getting sprayed with the water.
Yellowstone National Park
- This is a national park which is located Wyoming and some parts of Idaho and Montana.
- It was named by explorers in the year 1870 because of the amazing eruption of the geysers and so they named it Yellowstone.
- This is the first national park to be established in the world.
- This park contains lots of great features like; living and petrified forests, amazing wildlife, Snake Rivers, great mountains, canyons and Yellowstone.
- It also has great erupting hot springs which erupt for duration of 1.5 to 5 minutes in every 60 to 110 minutes which is known as Old Faithful.
- This is not the largest geyser in that park.
- This is the highest peak in the United State and is known as Mount McKinley.
- It stands at a height of 20,320 feet and this is why it is the highest peak in the U.S.
- It is among the seven highest peaks on the continent. The other peaks include; Mount Everest, Mount Aconcagua and many more.
- It is found in the central area of Denali National Park which is a remote area with extremely cold weather conditions.
These are just but a few of natural destinations in the United States. For any foreign tourists who wants to visit these and more natural attractions in the United States, they should go for Green Card application so that they can access the country.