I visited many shopping malls and hi-tech offices in Dubai and was really astonished to listen that Dubai is bidding for the World Expo 2020. This is the resultant of the continuous hard work of the Dubai’s administration. Dubai is without rain and soil but with great efforts of authorities, they have maintained many parks and good amount of greenery over there. They pump millions of gallons of water to keep it green. This is one of the cleanest cities in the world although they have sand storms but Municipal Corporation strives hard to keep it as clean as possible.
According to experts the oil reserve of Dubai is decreasing day by day and by 2016 it will fall drastically. So the Dubai is concentrating more on investment strategies like real estate and tourism. There is a long list of things to do in Dubai but I am mentioning five wonderful things to do in Dubai.
1. Visit the Burj Khalifa: this is the tallest tower in the world located in downtown Dubai and inaugurated in 2010. This tower has many world records to its name, it has
- Highest number of stories
- Highest floor area
- Highest observation deck
- Highest elevator
- More than 140 floors
- 12000 workers contributed everyday during the construction period
There are 37 office floors and observation deck at 124th floor. They also have four storey fitness center, a huge underground parking, and 144 Armani residences. The famous Armani Hotel is also there with 160 suites and guestrooms. There are so many interesting things about this building that if I keep on telling you, the whole blog is not sufficient to define its features.
2. Dubai mall: this is a shopper’s delight and tourist attraction as they have all the international brands to shop and they have fountain show in the evening. They have wonderful eating joints, which makes this place a hot spot.
3. Jumeirah Beach: this beach has clean and clear sand and known as one of the finest beaches in the world. You can have wonderful experience of spending the evening with your family and friends.
4. Desert Safari: there are many companies who offer attractive tourist packages, you can refer to Dubai guide and design a tour by yourself. Then ask for your tour organizers for a tailored package. They provide pick and drop facility form your place of stay and will take you for desert Safari. They also serve food as per your choice.
5. Cruise Dinner: this is also a must do for the tourists visiting this wonderful place. The total time Dinner Cruise Dubai takes is around 3 hours. You can taste various dishes and enjoy the music on board. Before paying companies for the cruise dinner make sure what they are offering? You will have food as you sail into the sea. Make sure you know about the dishes, which are likely to be served on this cruise. This is also known as the cheapest and most memorable place to spend the evening.
I have seen many tourist companies, which are organizing the city tour as per the liking and comfort of their customers. They have tourist flocking to this place from different corners of the world.
Author’s Bio: there are many things to do when you are in Dubai. They have many architectural marvels; have a list of them and visit according to your comfortability. Dinner Cruise Dubai is the most exciting and wonderful place to have fun and food in night and you can also opt for a desert safari in the day time.