India is the land of cultural diversity. The south Asian country has interesting cultural and linguistic variation among the 29 states. A plethora of tourist delights, attractions, sights, incredible experiences of memorable times spent.
The advancement and growth of travel and leisure in India has assisted growth and progress of many Resort and restaurants solutions, Hotels, Transportation facilities such as car hire, shopping and other facilities features, and Journey & Tourism solutions. The travel organizations function as professional books to provide the correct information and solutions to the visitors. They are well-organized and competitive. Travel websites in India face a lots of competitors each other, therefore they try to fulfill the visitors with excellent solutions.
Be a nature lover, an adventurer or a historian, India has got everything to attract visitors from all walks of life. A nature lover will be attracted by the beauty of snow capped, towering Himalayas, the Ganges or the Brahmaputra, an adventurer will enjoy the thrill of trekking in the desert lands or peaks, skiing or exploring the forests and ecology. India’s interesting places of visit are not limited to natural beauty and landscapes. The rich cultural and traditional values and heritage is prominent in historical evidences like the Taj Mahal, Qutb Minar, Fatehpur Sikri, the Red Fort and innumerable temples and architectural edifices all over India.
Affordable Cheap tour packages in India are compiled to suit individual needs and budgets.
1. Hill Stations: The foothills of the spectacular Himalayas and the westernn Ghats in the southeast area are the houses of several mountain channels. Shimla (the King of Hill Stations), Kullu, Manali, Dalhousie, Nainital, Kasauli, Ooty, Munnar etc are other popular cities that are respites during summertime in the country and locations of fascinating activities and the breath of fresh air.
2. Beaches: With Bay of Bengal and Arabian Sea flanking India, the country has amazing seaside locations to offer. Goa is famous seaside locations with the state of Kerala, Orissa and Tamil Nadu receives most of visitors. Enjoy the wealthy plants & wildlife, relaxing & picturesque backwaters, high-class houseboat, Ayurvedic resorts and the beauty of characteristics.
3. Religious Sites: The country of Religious beliefs, India has a lack of spiritual websites of all beliefs be it Hinduism, Sikhism, Islam and Buddhism. Vasihno Devi, Amarnath, Badrinath, Amritsar, Haji Ali, Ajmer, Gaya and Dharmashala being the top are visited by many.
4. Heritage sights: India has a wealth of social and traditional principles and lifestyle is popular in traditional facts like the Taj Mahal, Qutb Minar, Fatehpur Sikri, the Red Fort and numerous temples and structural edifices all over India. Red Citadel, Humayun’s Grave, Lotus Temple, Akshardham Mandir and India gate, Gateway of India and Elephanta Caverns, the caves of Ajanta, Khajuraho and Hampi are attractions one needs to pay visit.
5. Wildlife: India is endowed with some of the wealthy areas of creatures protected in the natural sanctuaries such as Jim Corbett, Gir, Kaziranga National sanctuary, Ranthambore National park and Kanha National Park.